Scag SWZT Hydro Walk Behind Mower Parts
Select Your Model Below
SWZT-18FSE (S/N K4700001-K4799999)
- SWZT-18FSE Walk-Behind (S/N L0100001-L0199999)
- SWZT36-14FS (S/N J7200001-J7299999)
- SWZT36-14FS Walk Behind (S/N M9000001-M9099999)
- SWZT36-14FS Walk-Behind (S/N K9800001-K9899999)
- SWZT36-14FS Walk-Behind (S/N L3400001-L3499999)
- SWZT36-481FS (S/N J3400001-J3499999)
- SWZT48-15FS (S/N J7300001-J7399999)
- SWZT48-15FS Walk Behind (S/N M9100001-M9199999)
- SWZT48-15FS Walk-Behind (S/N K9900001-K9999999)
- SWZT48-15FS Walk-Behind (S/N L3500001-L3599999)
- SWZT48-541FS (S/N J3500001-J3599999)
- SWZT52-18FS (S/N J7400001-J7499999)
- SWZT52-18FS Walk Behind (S/N M9200001-M9299999)
- SWZT52-18FS Walk-Behind (S/N L0000001-L0099999)
- SWZT52-18FS Walk-Behind (S/N L3600001-L3699999)
- SWZT52-18FSE Walk Behind (S/N M9300001-M9399999)
- SWZT52-18FSE Walk-Behind (S/N L3700001-L3799999)
- SWZT61-22FSE Walk Behind (S/N M9400001-M9499999)
- SWZT61-22FSE Walk-Behind (S/N L3800001-L3899999)
The Scag SWZT Zero Turn Walk Behind Mower sets new standards in comfort and quality.
Its outstanding operator control system, floating, easy-adjust cutter deck and smooth and powerful hydraulic drive system makes mowing a dream. In fact the SWZT may just be the smoothest walk-behind Scag has ever built.
The all new, incredibly ergonomic control system was designed to make operation easy, not a fatigue causing fight. The controls not only contour to the natural angles of your extended hands, but are placed to keep your hands out of harms way when mowing next to trees and bushes. The main control bar is tied together at the top for additional strength and leverage.
When it's time to mow, simply set your desired forward speed, flip the thumb releases and you are off to an enjoyable mowing experience. Use the numbered forward speed selector to find just the right speed for the job at hand.
Dual hydraulic ZT-2800 transaxles with cooling fans and steel fan covers allow independent, amazingly smooth and positive power to each wheel. With counter-rotation turning, one wheel moves forward while the other moves backward during a zero-turn, minimizing scuffed turf and increasing maneuverability in heavily landscaped areas.
With Scag tough, commercial-duty 36", 48", 52" or 61" cutter decks, you will get the perfect cut, the first time, every time. Heavy duty construction, a floating style deck and great features like an integrated parking brake and the new control system set the SWZT apart from the competition.
Scag Walk-Behind mowers are known the world over for being incredibly durable and built to last a long, long time. This is not your average walk-behind...it's a Scag.